Dr. Naif Alenazi is an experienced Bariatric and Laparoscopic Surgeon and specializes in weight loss surgeries. He uses the latest medical technology with the state of art medical facility to provide his patients the best possible treatment outcome. Click on the below mentioned tabs to know more about the services.
In this procedure, a hollow band made of special material is placed around the stomach near its upper end, creating a small upper stomach pouch and a narrow passage into the larger remainder of the stomach. The band is then inflated with a salt solution. It can be tightened or loosened ..Read more
Vertical sleeve gastrectomy is a restrictive form of weight loss surgery in which approximately 75% of the stomach is removed leaving a cylindrical or sleeve-shaped stomach with a capacity ranging from about 60 to 150 cc, depending upon the surgeon performing the procedure...Read more
- Roux-en-y gastric bypass changes the stomach and small intestine to cause weight loss by...Read more
- Duodenal switch (also called vertical gastrectomy with duodenal switch, biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch, DS or BPD-DS) is performed by approximately 50 surgeons worldwide. It generates weight loss by restricting the amount of food that can be eaten...Read more
- Bariatric surgery is the surgical option for losing weight and improves the quality of life. However, in some cases the results may not last long, be unsuccessful, or cause certain complications. These individuals are the candidates for revisional bariatric surgery. Revisional bariatric surgery is the surgery performed in patients who had their bariatric surgeries...Read more
- Metabolic Syndrome (Syndrome X; Insulin Resistance Syndrome; Dysmetabolic Syndrome)
Definition: Metabolic syndrome is a group of risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Metabolic syndrome puts a person at risk for...Read more
- Most of the comorbidities associated with obesity, and particularly Diabetes, Hypertension, Sleep apnea, Asthma and painful joints will be either completely resolved or significantly improved with weight loss...Read more
- Reducing calories and eating healthier are vital to overcoming obesity. Although you may lose weight quickly at first, slow and steady weight loss of 1 or 2 pounds (1/2 to 1 kilogram) a week over the long term is considered the safest way to lose weight and the best way to keep it off permanently. Avoid drastic and unrealistic diet changes, such as crash diets, because...Read more
- Increased physical activity or exercise also is an essential part of obesity treatment. Most people who are able to maintain their weight loss for more than a year get regular exercise, even simply walking. To boost your activity level...Read more
- Losing weight requires a healthy diet and regular exercise. But in certain situations, prescription weight-loss medication may help. Keep in mind, though, that weight-loss medication is meant to be used along with diet, exercise and behavior changes, not instead of them. If you don’t make these other changes in your life, medication is unlikely to work...Read more
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call +966 505 281314 +966 505 281314 to schedule an appointment or click here to get online appointment.